| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaratinga in March is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaratinga March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Guaratinga, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaratinga:
- Itirucu, Brazil - 376.8 kms (234.2 miles) N
- Ituacu, Brazil - 374.7 kms (232.9 miles) NNW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NW
- Espinosa, Brazil - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) WNW
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) WNW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) WNW
- Aracuai, Brazil - 268.3 kms (166.7 miles) W
- Itamarandiba, Brazil - 371.7 kms (231 miles) WSW
- Teofilo Otoni, Brazil - 242.9 kms (151 miles) WSW
- Sao Mateus, Brazil - 221 kms (137.3 miles) S
- Gov. Valadares, Brazil - 345.1 kms (214.4 miles) SW
- Linhares, Brazil - 301.5 kms (187.4 miles) S
- Aimores, Brazil - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW
- Vitoria, Brazil - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) SSW